Reasons to Attend:
Workshops,Training, and Exams
- Building Code Workshop: FEMA and Flood Zone Construction Issues
- Floodplains 101
- Stormwater 101
- Ward's Stormwater Floodplain Simulation System
Continuing Education Credits
Building Officials - 3 Credits (Workshop)
CFMs - 12 Credits for full Conference - CFM Credits also available for Workshops and for daily attendees
Engineers & Surveyors - 12+ Continuing Education Hours
- Local, State, and Federal Officials
- Floodplain and Stormwater Managers
- Exhibit Hall and Receptions
- Association of State Floodplain Managers
- Staff from the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality will have a table in the Exhibitor Hall during the conference to answer individual questions.
- Pre-registration needed for appointment times
ISO Community Rating System Sessions
- An individual from ISO will be available throughout the conference to discuss individual community needs as far as CRS is concerned. Communities can schedule these after registration. An ISO representative will contact you to coordinate a meeting time during the conference. Preregistration is recommended in order to assure all information is available.
Who Should Attend?
|Anyone involved in storm water management, design, and regulations, floodplain management, or the National Flood Insurance Program:
|Community Leaders||GIS Mapping Partners||Stormwater Managers|
|Building Inspectors||Emergency Managers||Floodplain Managers|
|Zoning Administrators||Drain Commissioners||Watershed Groups|
|Local & State Officials||Water Resource Managers||Non-Profit Organizations|